We from Transform SY haven’t sent an update since October, and that reflects how busy we’ve been in the last months of 2022 and the first weeks of 2023!
Since October 2022, we:
- Completed 2nd cohort of Transform SY with 12 entrepreneurs and celebrated it on our Close-Out Event, for which you can read more here: https://www.entrepreneurial-spark.com/blog/transform-sy-cohort-2-review-reflections-and-takeaways
- Completed a 2-day business sprint named ‘Biz Jam’, finishing with a pitching competition where the winner won £1000 from Mandashi! You can read more about the whole event here: https://www.entrepreneurial-spark.com/blog/transform-sy-bizjam-can-2-day-workshops-deliver-outstanding-impact-to-founders
- Recruited a 3rd cohort for Transform SY
- Commenced Transform SY’s 3rd cohort with Boot Camp – a 2-day event full of action, mentoring, entrepreneur stories, pitching competition, and much more! You can read more about Boot Camp and Cohort 3 here: https://www.entrepreneurial-spark.com/blog/transform-sys-cohort-3-boot-camp-workshops-pitches-mentors-and-beyond
- In the meantime, we never stopped delivering events – we hosted Startup Meetup Sheffield in November at The Great Escape Game for the first time, hosted another ‘Growing Business Meetup’ Rotherham in December in Moorgate Crofts, and are delivering meetups in both Sheffield and Rotherham this week.
We extended the ‘Get up and Pitch’ event until March. Are there are founders in your network who could benefit from pitch practice? 😊 Send them over to ‘Get up and Pitch’: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/506041231947
Mike Stephens – email@example.com
Denis Ivanov – firstname.lastname@example.org