- We onboarded 3 new entrepreneurs to the Cooper Project last month, and interestingly one of them is a group of women entrepreneurs (consisting of 3 members), which is great.
- We will complete a funded project with TeamSY by the end of June 2023, and we have achieved all output targets and exceeded many output categories. However, the Cooper Project still continue running after June 2023. If you know any local SY Tech/Digital business that needs help with business support, spaces, and networks, please feel free to refer to us by email at email@example.com
- In June and July, we will host two pitching events for young students from Sheffield College and Tapton Secondary School to create a safe environment where they can pitch their business idea and receive feedback from our experienced startups. Hopefully, these activities will help nurture young entrepreneurship in the region.
- We are hosting two workshops/ talks in June at STP. If any of the businesses you are supporting is interested, please feel free to share the below information with them. All the workshops are free, hosted by STP and lunch will be provided.
- An introduction to Share Schemes and Equity Management – June 8th 12:30-13:30
- Leadership Workshop: From start-up to success, with authentic communication and effective leadership at the centre – June 29th -12pm-2pm
These events are by invitation only. If any businesses are interested, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Rose Tran, email@example.com